Lagers (including Blond Lagers and Pilseners)


Del Haize No-brand Pils (4.7%)

Thanks heaps for suggesting that we get a few of these Shane... I don't care if they were only 69c for 500mL, they were shite! There is still one waiting for your next visit.



Vedett (5.2%)

Despite the "interesting" marketing ploy of printing pictures of punters on the back of the bottle, this is not a bad semi-dry pils. (They call it an "extra blonde") It kind of reminds me of what I think Swan Draught used to taste like, when I used to like Swan Draught, so if I ever find myself in the mood for a light, Australian-style lager I guess I know where to go. (Although I can't really imagine why I'd ever find myself in that kind of mood - maybe next Summer at a BBQ?)

I"m thinking actually that I might just try get Jeannie's face on one of these for her Birthday present next year :-)


Jupiler (5.2%) - This is the VB of Belgian beers, and a red-hot favourite with our francophonic bogan neighbours.


Maes (4.9%)

Watch this space - plenty more coming once the uploads of pics have finished.
Back To Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home